El Segundo‘s Hammerland DIPA was chosen best in show at the 15th annual Double IPA Festival today at the Bistro in Hayward, California. A total of 63 Double IPAs and 34 Triple IPAs were judged. The full winner’s list is below.
- 1st Place: Hammerland DIPA, El Segundo Brewing
- 2nd Place: Double Jack, Firestone Walker Brewing
- 3rd Place: Saint Archer Double IPA
- 1st Place: Pliny the Younger, Russian River Brewing
- 2nd Place: Scarcity IIIPA, Altamont Beer Works
- 3rd Place: Notorious, Boneyard Beer
Peoples Choice Awards
- People’s Choice Award — Double IPA: I See A Dankness, collaboration between Cellarmaker Brewing & Sante Adairius
- People’s Choice Award — Triple IPA: Notorious, Boneyard Beer
Congratulations to all the winners.