Societe‘s The Roustabout was chosen best in show at the 13th annual Double IPA Festival today at the Bistro in Hayward, California. The full winner’s list is below.
- 1st Place: The Roustabout, Societe Brewing
- 2nd Place: Double Jack, Firestone Walker Brewing
- 3rd Place: Pliny the Elder, Russian River Brewing
And for the second year, Triple IPAs were judged this year.
- 1st Place: Pliny the Younger, Russian River Brewing
- 2nd Place: Notorious Triple IPA, The Boneyard
- 3rd Place: Simtra Triple IPA, Knee Deep Brewing
And for the third straight year:
- People’s Choice Award: Kern River Citra Double IPA
Congratulations to all the winners.