The Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant in West Chester, Pennsylvania (near Philadelphia) will again highlight local Belgian-style beers. The Belgium Comes to West Chester event will take place on January 26 at 4:00 p.m. In addition to head brewer Chris LaPierre, several other brewers will be on hand to discuss their beers and there will also be available a three-course beer dinner paired will a few of the available Belgian-style beers. The cost for the event will be $40.
From the press release:
“Belgian style beers are at the center of the craft beer movement right now and both male and female beer lovers are embracing this style,” says LaPierre, who will be pouring his Heywood; Quadfather and the award-winning Cannibal.
“This is a great opportunity for beer fans to see the unique Belgian style beers being brewed in the region, all in one place,” says Mark Edelson, Director of Brewing Operations.
Sounds like it should be a fun event.
Here’s a partial list of beers that will be poured at the event.
- Dubbel (Stoudt’s Brewing)
- Stumbling Monk (Stewart’s Brewing)
- Saison (Sly Fox Brewery)
- Wild Ale and Belgian Brown Ale (Harpoon Brewery)
- Abbey Blonde Ale (General Lafayette Inn & Brewery)
- Bourbon Abbey Dubbel (Flying Fish Brewing)
- Mad Elf (Troeg’s Brewing)
- Otay (Nodding Head Brewery and Restaurant)
- Abbey 6 (Victory Brewing)
- Imperial Wit (Dock Street Brewery)
- Barrel Aged Imperial Wit (Iron Hill, other location)
- Flemish Red (Iron Hill, other location)
- Cannibal Nocturnum (Iron Hill, other location)
- Fe10 (Iron Hill, other location)