Family commitments kept me from attending this year’s Bistro IPA Festival, but owner Vic Kralj was kind enough to send me the list of the winners. Craig Cauwels’ IPA, from Schooner’s in Antioch, California, was chosen best in show at the 14th annual IPA Festival yesterday at the Bistro in Hayward, California. The full list of winners is below.
- 1st Place: Schooners IPA (Schooner’s Grille & Brewery)
- 2nd Place: Aroma Coma (Drake’s Brewing)
- 3rd Place: Hops On Rye (Fire House Brewery)
- Honorable Mention: Head Hunter IPA (Fat Heads Brewery & Saloon)
- People’s Choice: Aroma Coma (Drake’s Brewing)
Thanks Jay! I liked Schooners’, but I personally ranked it lower than the Aroma.